We at Barony Wellness offer a pledge that our guests shall be surrounded by the natural beauty of Scotland and experience contemplation, rejuvenation, improved physical health and mental wellness. By co-operating with local authorities, as well as health and social care services and our stakeholders, we are able to support the community through our sustainable development.
At Barony Wellness, we aim to use economic regeneration to create local wealth, health and wellbeing for community and social vibrancy.
We aim to create a unique destiantion for intergenerational communities to grow and thrive by repurposing and rejuvenating redundant land.
People, Place, and Planet are at the centre of Barony Wellness development, with all major decisions built around these three values.
• Brown-field site – former coal mine.
• Environmentally and socially responsible model to develop site by 2024.
• Supportive and collaborative local authority.
• Socially-minded Investors supporting the development.
• Professional consultants and executive project management team.
• Commitment to invest 10% of net profit into the local community and NHS trainee bursaries.
• A model of 21st-century renewable technology.
• Fitting tribute to its historic coal mining heritage.
© 2023 Barony Wellness | Company number SC12695725